Friday, August 2, 2013

Every Minute Another Child Dies

                                    The Ongoing Fight Against CPS 
                                                       by Wilbur Witt

     Sometimes it seems as if I'm a raging fanatic when I write about the CPS. I, myself notice this, but during my involvement with this criminal organization I have come to realize that there is no room for negotiation. There is no room for compromise. Just today I listened to a recording of a meeting sent to me by Thomas Evelia Bojo please listen http://youtu.be/CFGOLU8C6oU , and I was disgusted! The calm, lying voice of the CPS worker reminded me of my constant comparison of CPS to Gestopo, "Der Chews are Der enimi!" the CHILDREN are the enemy when it comes to CPS!  For the CPS caseworker children are only a source of perverted pleasure, and cash. Lorena Flournoy, CPS caseworker, actually said, "When I picked up those kids it was everything I could do to keep from laughing out loud!" She was referring to MY grandchildren. She removed them from a mansion on an Arnold Palmer golf course, delivered them to a pedophile, and then to a woman who beat one almost to death (8 stitches), put another in ICU, (deprived of medication) and one pushed into a diabetic coma! She made this comment in what she thought was a safe area at CPS offices, only problem was she said it to one of our moles!

     Middle America never seems to grasp the enormity of the CPS problem. Like myself, they sincerely believe that the organization is there for the ultimate good of children. My own daughter in law has taken issue with me about my articles. She insists that she knows foster parents and they are fine people. These people keep children from their parents against their will. These people break apart families. I guess Ariel Castro is a fine person, too!

     The problem is that CPS is killing children every day! Every minute of every hour that we procrastinate children are dying. These people have. no morals, no conscience, and no remorse. They believe they have some mystic ability to identify right and wrong without rule of law! They are Nazis! 

     But, there is a Nuremberg coming. The Texas sunset law, the work of Angel Eyes Over Texas, the constant vigilance or Jim Black, and his associates, the non-stop efforts of Thomas Evelia Bojo and hosts of others has put these criminals on notice. We know the price because we have all paid the price. But we cannot let up because THEY will not let up! Only one faction can walk out of this ring. If it is the people, then Texan families will be safe, but if we lose it will be business as usual, and more children will die. The choice is simple, so simple, and I suppose, in that light I am a raging fanatic. 

http://youtu.be/8Nw_42SpSGg

No comments:

Post a Comment