Sunday, February 1, 2015

Culpability


Please watch this video before reading this article:  


When our family became involved with the CPS we went through many changes. Like so many people we had this core belief that the Child Protective Services was basically a government department that in theory at least, was charged with the protection of children. The reality is so far beyond that it boggles the mind. When you begin to learn of the abuses of the system you really believe the stories are concocted by conspiracy nuts. Indeed, whenever someone loses their child to the CPS, friends and neighbors may express sympathy, but in the back of their minds they wonder just what did the parents do?  They must have done something!

Before my journey was over I was advocating the execution of CPS case workers under the Texas Law of Parties. This is a Texas Penal Code law that allows that anyone connected with a crime in any way should have culpability. Culpability is defined as the responsibility for a fault or wrongblame. Example: If I were to undertake robbing a bank, and brought a driver for the getaway car, and subsequently I kill a bank teller, the driver is help equal fault with me and there will  be two gurneys in Huntsville that night. How can a two year old little girl be murdered by a Foster Parent and the CPS Case Worker who put the child there in the first place not be culpable? 

This is a strong statement. This makes me look like a raving fanatic. This makes people construct elaborate scenarios, expound on the noble purpose of the Child Protection Industry, but culpability is still there! What is the life of a child worth? A couple of years ago I did an article called “The 243,” citing numbers from one of CPS’s own reports as to the number of dead or missing children who had been under their care during a certain period. I was told I had inflated the numbers. I was told my report was not “scientific.” It’s two years later. I got an email from a friend. He actually put in up on my wall on Facebook, complete with names and ages. Expanded? Not scientific? Try over seven hundred! 

It amazes me how good, decent people can see numbers like that and still go about their day as if all is fine. In Nazi Germany there were good, hard working people living within the smell of the ovens, and chose to ignore it. Today, when a police officer chokes a man to death on the streets of New York the crowds stand around afraid to speak because they know the wrath will turn on them should they speak up. Same thing here. “They won’t hurt my kids because certainly those people must have done something wrong, and I never would.” They are comfortable in that assumption, and friends, that’s exactly what it is, an assumption! The one deciding factor in the CPS quest for your children is the color of their skin, and eyes. That is a fact, ladies and gentlemen. 

A child is seven times more in danger of serious injury or death while under CPS “care” than if they’d been left with a parent mainlining heroin. That was reported in the New York Times so do tell me I “inflated” the number! My own grandson still has a scar over his left eye from the blow of a foster parent after he tried to save his sister (Puck) from dying from a diabetic dropout, a condition the CPS refused to acknowledge even over ruling doctors at Scott and White Hospital! Professional Foster Care is an industry that brings in millions by tendering children to pedophiles waiting eagerly for the child of their choice, picked from a menu. 

Extraordinary circumstances require extraordinary measures. Yes, I advocate capital punishment for CPS case workers found culpable with the death of a child. I don’t need a bunch of lawyers trying to explain their way around the commas in the penal code. I am still convinced that the first body bag that rolls out of Huntsville Penitentiary with “Miss Johnson” in it will send a very loud and clear message to the CPS, that will reverberate throughout Texas. Children’s lives MATTER! You kill one of our babies, and we will kill you back! We will rid the planet of your DNA! It’s coming, people. The grass roots movement is gaining momentum, and will catch up with the criminals within that evil system. I haven’t changed. My fervor has not abated. I wait for that body to roll out so I can look at the CPS director in the eye and say, “Now you’ve tasted my mutton. .  . how do you like it, huh?” I gave up my soul a long time ago. I pray to God to distribute what little part of heaven I ever had to little Alex Hill, and the hundreds just like her. I would be happy to burn in hell, so long as I burn beside a CPS caseworker.   

I hear about good CPS workers, and I always say that all Nazis did not work in concentration camps. Some had nice offices in Berlin and just counted the numbers. If there are any good CPS workers they need to heed my words because I’m not alone. We are legion, and some of us aren’t nice like me. Alex Hill’s blood cries out from the grave. Don’t let your apathy drown her voice out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment