Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Fallen


The Fallen

I have written these two words before. The fallen. There are those of us who have lost everything. Amy Charron, Jackie, myself, and now Michael of Luke's Army. We are those whom the CPS has taken everything from. We are the ones who have nothing left to lose. And the wounds are profound. Amy curls up in a bed and waits for death, Jackie disappears, Michael waits for his “hail of bullets,” and I, well I just push forward. There were recent threads on Luke's Army that caused me to pull away, but I did not pull away because of any lack of willingness to fight. No, I did so because I witnessed statements by people that I deemed as doing no good for our cause. And I know that Michael is one of the fallen. I will never stop fighting CPS. I will not rest until I cram ashes in their mouths. Until they sit alone and claw their eyes in misery because they have lost everything. But, when I am done, it will not bring Lukey back, it will not heal Amy, it will not bring Jackie home and it will not ever still the absolute rage, hate, and venom that I feel for the animals who have kidnapped, raped and killed our children! I will piss on their graves! So don't think I have given up, gone away, or been beaten. You gotta get mad, mad dog mad, and you gotta fight with all you have. One child. What is one child worth. Are they bargaining chips? One little eight year old girl with some CPS animal fondling her body, what's it worth? This is what I fight for. This is what drives me on. Those of you, reading this, who have never seen what we have seen, look at your children. They are the property of the state under the system we work with now. They are not your children, they belong to the CPS, who will pick them up and use them at their discretion. This is the grim reality we live with every day, and if you don't listen, if you don't understand, then one day you too, will become one of the fallen.

No comments:

Post a Comment